Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Baby Shower

A very good friend of mine is due to have a baby in two weeks time. The same one I made the butterfly frame for. We organised a baby shower for her and I thought I'd share a photo of the cupcakes I made.

You know I thought my eyes were playing me up, as all my pictures on here seem unclear and fuzzy like. I've just read that Blogger have changed things which is why the pictures appear fuzzy and if you want to see them nice and clear then you have to click on each image. The image will then open up bigger. This possible has something to do with the size you upload them.....although I'm really not sure, is anyone else is having problems?

13 comments:

  1. These are really cute. It is a lot clearer if you click on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look fabulous!

    Not sure about the image thing - I know mine are fuzzy if I try and get blogger to display them bigger. Kind of annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. delicious, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous cupcakes

    Louise... Sarah has trifty thursday every thursday, the thickers one was a couple of weeks ago, only just collected from post office today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply Cute Louise. Everything looked good here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmm they look yummy!!
    I haven't noticed any problems but haven't really looked. Will when I do another blog post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angie, the heart die is from the Nellie Snellen range. I got this one from Cutting edge crafts x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard about the blogger problem - seems like they get one thing fixed and then go messing with something else!

    The cupcakes look fab

    ReplyDelete
  9. At last I can last i can leave a comment. Wanted to say, great cupcakes and i have been loving all the layered butterflies you have been doing recently. I have finally copied the 99 cone recipe if you still want it but have mislaid your email address. Send me a message if you still want it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Cakes look AMAZING! Having problems commenting at the mo...:( Catch up soon Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cupcakes - wish I could try - bet they taste as good as they look too *yum*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow they look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...