Saturday, June 04, 2011

He loves me

It's been a few weeks since I took part in Shimelle's sketch of the week. With it being half term I don't normally get a chance to scrap much so after I had some more photos printed this week I found some time.
The photos are ones I received in two picture texts from my husband last week. He must have been having a moment!! *laugh* we've been together 22 years and I can count on one hand (we may well have now just gone over onto the second hand!) the number of times he's brought me flowers.
He wrote "thought you might like these" and "don't say I never send you flowers" awww!!

My reply was quite simply "cheap skate!!" *laugh*

Main patterned paper is from Lily Bee, This and That, with some scraps thrown in and MM glitter stickers that I've had an age so it was good to use them up.

If you click on the photos they will pop up big and clear...thanks

11 comments:

  1. what an old romantic, lovely layout Louise

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah how romantic, bless him, at least you know he was thinking about you lol.
    Gorgeous page love the colour combination with that splash of red. The cluster of embellishments look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is such a sweet sentiment from your hubby and great photos too. Cannot log in to post on your blog sorry so I am down as anonymous! Not sure what I can do about it Furrypig xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Definitely worth scrapping the momentous occasion then!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a softy really, great layout as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh thats lovely (our house is similar on flowers) Great LO love the colours and the pile of embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute LO! love that Airmail twine! that is going on my list of things to buy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds ike my hubby but he wouldn't even send a photo of any. Lovely Lo, subject to scrap. That blue is lush.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great LO, and what a sweet little story :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats funny and sweet at the same time, great layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh that is so sweet! A great memory to scrap...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...