Sunday, June 19, 2011

Our little superstar no. 2

There are some similarities between this layout and the one in this post. I did use Kraft cardstock and stars for all three layouts. For this layout though I used mists and ink instead of paint and while I had the sewing machine out (to finally line a bag I made months ago) I stitched a grid onto the layout.
the stamp is a date stamp from catslife press
Again the 4x6 page protectors hold other rugby photos from the season and like with Jack's I've journaled all the details on the back...This is possibly the most journaling I've done in a very long time.

You'll have to wait to see these though as it's been so miserable here the photos I took are too dark.

The weekends go far too quick, don't you think?
We've had a lovely chilled out Fathers Day at home, x-men film, (because we saw x-men first class at the cinema last week) popcorn and ice-cream. Hope you've all had a lovely day too.

4 comments:

  1. Fab page Louise, love how you have done the stitching and journalling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dimension your stitching brings to your "manly" page!

    Popcorn is, as you know, my favourite celebratory food :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the stamp and the stitching to make your background. Sounds like a perfect Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the stitching, stars are a fav of mine atm! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...