Monday, June 13, 2011

Photo of the week

I'm a day late with my photo of the week.....better late than never though I'd say!!

Last weeks subject was animals so I settled on trying to get a decent shot of our (mad) dog.
Funny enough I like the angle of this photo, she refused to sit for me.....thought I wanted to play so she did!Eventually she stayed still long enough to get some close up's.

Karen was a little more adventurous than me and was lucky enough to photograph cows. Her fabulous photos are here and if you look here you'll find out that this weeks challenge is candid photography. Karen has kindly put a description of candid photography on her blog...so if you are looking for a photo challenge this week then why not join in.

7 comments:

  1. I really like the angle in the first shot too! :) Aaaw she is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the angle in the first, but love the expression in her eyes on the second one. She is lovely.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I love the first one, so much character! But the second one is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous..........but dont they just move when you think you have the perfect shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos Louise, she looks a character!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's lovely - I like both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love the first photo, full of character and so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...