Sunday, July 03, 2011

Captured in a card #2

So its Sunday again and I should be posting my photo of the week......only I never got around to completing the challenge. Apologies to Karen and I'll try to play catch up this week.

Instead I'll leave you with another card with a captured conversation.....again this one is for number two son.(click for a clear image)

October 2008 - Jack (age 6)

Sitting around the table at dinner time, Harry was discussing his music lesson at school. He said he'd chosen to play the Trombone.

"mmmmmmmmm" pipped up this little voice "trombone......lovely chocolate"
Harry fell about laughing as he said "Jack, I think you mean a Toblerone."

one card. one memory. one conversation. captured.

love it....thank you again to Sian for the inspiration. The next captured in a card is dinosaurs.

Wishing everyone a super week.... I'm certainly on the countdown now for the end of term...three weeks and counting.

10 comments:

  1. Louise, this is a great idea!! Emily told me that I had to have a tantrum the other day! She'd been watching Peppa Pig and she meant tandem, as in the bike!!! I might do a variation of your idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, that made me smile!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw bless him, what a great idea to capture that in a card. Lovely card, really like the stamp you have used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, I love it and the card is great.
    This is such a clever way to capture such special memories, that may otherwise be forgotten.
    Sorry theres been no action on my papercraft blog for the last couple of weeks [although I have been scrapping like a mad women] As you know from reading my other blog [thank you for following it, thats really kind of you] I have a few different projects on the go - mainly that darn blanket and I'm finding it hard to keep up with everything so blogging for my scrapbooking has taken a bit of back seat for a while, oddly since I decided this I get so much more papercrafting done - bizzare!! - Off to work on the said blanket some more. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! You are rocking the idea Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great conversation - made me smile - I love those moments :) Beautiful card, love the stamps and the paper colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, and what a hillarious conversation :) Love those colours on the Kraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary Louise. Here's to many more happy years for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I love the clean simplicity of the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this idea and the cards you are doing. Wish I had written down all those little comments when mine were younger!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...