Thursday, August 18, 2011

3 is my magic number

Another challenge from Shimelle was to use three of something on a layout.

I certainly agree that three is a magic number.........you know with three boys I have to agree! So with a slight play on words I used the title from this challenge too.
I used the same photo, in colour and black and white and made three flower/fan embellishments.
and here's the stamp!
Please click on the photos if you'd like to see them clear. I have made a note to look into this once the boys are back at school. I'm sure it must be the size I upload my photos at that makes them look blurry.

Thank you

9 comments:

  1. another lovely layout Louise

    jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo and the layout really set's it off. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Louise, I love the clean lines and the layering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the LO. Perfect color combo and the embellies are so cute, like the stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this, great colour combo. I'm loving your embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love that colour/black and white thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this page Louise! Great photo and this layout really shows it off perfectly, love the little stamp too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got three boys too ! Another lovely layout Louise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this layout Louise. A great title too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...