Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cheers!

Is Hot Pink your colour? I love pink but sadly hot pink doesn't seem to be my colour or so my scrapping supplies say. No hot pink cardstock, papers or embellies anywhere to be seen!!

So a little improvisation had to take place with this layout if I wanted to take part in another Shimelle Fabulous Challenge! As I wanted it to be the hot pink that I took away for inspiration with this layout....after a long search I did find a Sassafras Lass paper and look it's hot pink.... and orange.
The element that caught my eye with this challenge was scrapping a 7x7 on a 12x12 and I think I pretty much stuck to that.
(click on the photo to make it a clear picture)
This was the first holiday photo taken...my beautiful sister and I supping our very first holiday beer.
What's the first thing you do when you reach your holiday destination?

and here's the stamp.

Wishing you all a super duper weekend. ta ta for now.

11 comments:

  1. Yet another stunner. Mmm the beer was good in that sun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do hot pink either but that is amazing - I love the cluster of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! I love how you documented the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Lou, you can tell you're sisters (stupid comment I know!). Lovely LO!! Welcome to the Pink Club!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't do pink at all until I had a girl, then a little bit weirdly started creeping into my wardrobe and now I do a pink page every so often. I do like it with hot orange. Great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page Louise I love the colour combo you have chosen and the paint looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love pink but not so much hot pink! Fab layout and a great first photo for a holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely layout, I'm not a hot pink person either
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like hot pink... occasionally! Love the layering on your page, and the mix of fonts in your title. I really wanted to try this challenge, but didn't have time to join in with it in the time frame. I shall try it at some point though, the 7x7" square works well! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I AM a hot pink girl but being a red-head no other pink will do. Great page and the other embellishments and colours really set of the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes, I sure am a pink girl :) I so love how you've done your cluster of embellishments

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...