Sunday, August 21, 2011

Photo of the week

This past week we've been out more than we've been in so rather than not post any photo at all I'm posting one that I took on holiday.

Karen set the subject of "indoors", using different lightening. I would have plumped for natural lightening which is what I used to take these photos.

(click photos for a clear image)
and its not quite an indoors photo more an inside photo.......inside the Eden Project that is!

and another.

Sam also joined us and you can see her photos here too.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, how nice! I always wanted to go there... Must. Write. It. Down. Again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm my favourite biome and one of my favourite flowers. Great exposure on both as it is not always easy in there. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a place I've always wanted to visit too
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I'm another one who would love to get to the Eden Project one of these days! That's a beautiful plant picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is place on my list to visit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous picture and love your layouts, stumbled over from Cynthia's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Lou, I've taken exactly the same photo's in exactly the same place, and as we went to Eden on the same day, exactly the same day!! Great minds think alike.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo - love the way the colour just pops out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, we have been there, it's beautiful isn't it? Love the photo's.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...