Sunday, August 28, 2011

Photo of the week

My.....has it really been a whole week since I posted!!

....that can only mean it's photo of the week time again.

This week was creative photography and I decided to try my hand in photoshop, this is what I came up with:

a thistle (I think).
and this one of H & S.
(click photos please to see them big and clear)

I would like to have been able to highlight areas of the photo, like their eyes but after quite a while I gave up. Why is it when you get on the computer two minutes turns into two hours?!

While I'm typing this I just popped across to Karen's to link up and have seen her fantastic flower wow it's amazing, the dreamy softness.........the colour......the depth of field.....amazing! I want to take photos like these! lol!

Thank you for popping by and enjoy your BH Monday.

7 comments:

  1. Love the dof on the first image and the second one is great gives a great sense of fun. Those boys of yours are going to break some hearts before long.

    Thank you for the lovely comments re my photos I am very flattered and really do appreciate them. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photos Louise absolutely love the one of your boys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise those photos are gorgeus . but I love the one with the boys!!!!
    Have a wonderful week.
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't put your efforts down Louise, those photos are fab. I esp. like the washed out apperance in the photo of your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous portrait of your boys Louise! It's a stunner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely portrait of the boys - I would be very proud to be able to take a shot like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Louise,
    I'm back in blogland after a well needed break, I've missed your posts and comments, so when I've finished typing this I'm off for a catch up.
    I love the photo of the boys, you clever thing :) :)
    Lots of Love - Ju x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...