Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Surfing dudes

We spent the first week of the summer holidays in the surf city of Cornwall, and the weather was glorious. So while I still have no craft projects to share with I'm going to show you a couple of holiday photos.
(click on image for big clear photos)
(my three and my two nephews)

Cornwall must have been the place to be last week too, we bumped into a few people we knew. On Fistral Beach we caught up with H's old swim instructor, a few days later I spotted Sam on Towan Beach and then I had an opportunity to meet Karen, who I've been talking too for a few years now, it was so lovely to finally meet her.
This is the only photo of us together too, sitting in the bar area.

I am way behind on my photo of the week challenge so this week I will be playing catch up. Hoping you are all enjoying your summer holidays.

10 comments:

  1. Hey Lou, good to see you on the Beach last week!! Glad you finally got to meet up with karen too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I miss the beach. Have a great holiday break. Your pictures look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are amazing - I love the composition and the atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos Louise! It's good to see you back after what sounds like a really lovely time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos it looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those photos of the boys with their backs to the camera - perfect for a layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fistral beach is glorious isn't it? Fantastic photo's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos, sounds like you had a fab time x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos, love the b&w conversion as well. Boy was my back burnt having sat there and in such a funny pattern from my top lol. Great to meet you at last. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos Louise and great to meet Karen! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...