Sunday, September 04, 2011

and they lived happily ever after!

It's time for my photo of the week - this weeks subject was Bokeh and would you be surprised if I said I hadn't managed to complete the challenge.....my apologies to Karen.

In case you fancy having a go, I found this great tutorial.

In the absence of photos I have managed a layout, based (loosely) on Shimelle's sketch of the week and in keeping with her wedding week. 

Not the best photo of us, but the best of a bad bunch......taken by H at a family wedding earlier in the year. 


The journaling is on the back and refers to our 13 years of marriage and 22 years of togetherness. Attending a wedding is certainly a reminder of my own day and you know the best thing about a wedding is that you know "everyone loves a wedding"........ well at least I do!!

I'm loving this blogger makeover, it seems a lot easier to navigate and says I can have extra large photos.....will they be nice and clear I wonder!?

It's all back to normality this week, with both school and work....huh...and I'm not looking forward to either!

11 comments:

  1. I love this LO! the butterflies r fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layout - my fav colours to scrap with. Love the misted doilie too.
    My husband doesn't like weddings so the phrase isn't always true. He enjoyed his own though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Louise, I think it is a lovely photo and the papers and colours all go so well with it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this page Louise! The misted doily looks gorgeous and I love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful layout Louise. I love all the lacey bits.

    I'm going to admit that I switched back to old blogger. Not good with change..lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty layout Louise. Love the lace and that polka dot paper. I'm with Sian about blogger...it's taken me ages to know what to do on old blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your layouts but this is one of my faves - in one of my favourite colours x

    ReplyDelete
  8. a lovely photo and layout Louise, so delicate

    jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to play a bit more with the blog makeover as I lost my blog this morning!!! Beautiful LO love all the butterflies and one of my favourite colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful LO Louise, I love the notepaper with the misted heart, the layered ribbon and the butterflies. Great colours too :) Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this page Louise!!!! I love the softness of it and the choice of background!!! Great work, really!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...