Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My very first design team layout

I never imagined this would be so difficult. I think panic set in a little, it's one thing messing about with papers and putting together a layout, its another to use someone else's supplies and come up with something that you hope they will like!!
 
 My parcel arrived with a lovely little note from Sarah.....
and I settled down with a glass of wine.....

My parcel was filled with the new Fancy Pants Summers End paper Collection.  The designs and colours were fantastic and very much what I like. Neither girlie or boyish, the papers are perfect for all subjects.
This layout is my very own photo shoot with a seven year old. I thought maybe my first layout should be of me - I have no idea why!! Do you ever get an idea in your head and just go with it, without reason?

The Fall Frames were perfect for all the journaling these photos required.....I mean it's not very often us scrapbookers pose for photos!



 Pop across to SJ Crafts to see my layout there too - with more details on the products I used.

I found this Fancy Pants range very versatile and managed a beach layout as well. If you do purchase this range you should check out the chipboard banners-they add so much depth and dimension to a layout.

In celebtation of her design team SJ Crafts is offering 2 FOR 1 on selected paper ranges including the range used here! So be quick before they all go.

Thank you to Sarah for my box of goodies, I really enjoyed working with them.

18 comments:

  1. These are amazing Louise, especially the one of you - don't ever say you are camera shy lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages Louise! I love how you have used the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These layouts are fab. Like the colours and the composition of all the small pics and then the black and white pic. Being on a DT is a bit nerve racking as you're never sure what they're after. I am sure they will be pleased with your work though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layouts I love the colours of these papers.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've left comments on the shop blog but I wanted to comment here too because I think you've done SJ proud with these layouts. Can't wait to see what I get in my kit but you've set the bar really high. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts. What a great start as a DT member. Looking forward to seeing your next ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Louise, I know how nervous you were but you really have done a superb job and produced some great layouts!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally understand the "pressure" you felt :) You did a great job with these papers!!! Your pages are both good looking and fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two Fantastic pages Louise, I love both of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute LO's, I love Fancy Pants papers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have done the shop proud Louise! These are lovely and the idea of showing off autumny papers with a summer photo is a winner - we are all looking for ideas for both of those!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely kit and layouts Louise

    jane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have nothing to worry about honey, you've done the most fantastic job, I bet Sarah is thrilled.
    I love the LO's and the papers are just gorgeous.
    Ju xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. fab layouts, love them. congratulations on the design team. you'll great........fabby work.

    thankyou for lovely comments on my blog, wish I could get back into scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job with your first DT kit, the pages look fabulous. I've commented on the shop blog too but just wanted to let you know here that I think these look great! Can't wait to see what you do next! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab pages, the papers are lovely. Can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You've done an amazing job :) way to go

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great work with the kit - love all the butterflies :) Great card, and a lovely LO of you with all the frames, and great beach boys page the large photo is fab - all gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...