Sunday, September 25, 2011

Photo of the week

This weeks challenge was "family portrait". 
So I rounded everyone up and I found a wall for the back drop.

No formal poses for me, just a relaxed photo of us all was the aim.

I took tons of photos, as you do, and when I viewed them, Stanley (number 3 son) had a face like this in every single photo. Anyone would think we forced him...........telling him I wouldn't take him to rugby today if he didn't do something for me isn't actually forcing him.......is it??
 
 The second batch of photos looked something like this one

Oh my........when this boy doesn't want to do something, we all know about it!

eventually after much persuasion I managed to get some half decent photos.

Still  no smile though...........

You can check out Karen's photo here. Thank you for hopping by and have a lovely week.

13 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! The second just made me laugh! And another funny thing is that I am actually making a page right now about the difficulty of getting my boys to take a photo for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I just love the second picture.. a picture paints a thousand words eh? And such scrap potential.. lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo's my son is the same he just won't smile for a photo.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Louise, you have a lovely, lovely family :). I love the fun of your photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the photos!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lou, these are all lovely photos!! I'll be disappointed if I don't see the middle photo on a layout. I'm going to have to wait to take my family portrait, as Emily has broke out in Chickenpox tonight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It must be a 3rd child thing, my daughter is the same way. Funny faces in all her photos and she is happy to do it too. Love the photos Louise, you have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great, especially the second one, brilliant. Shame he didn't smile as he has such a sweet smile. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear he's not a happy bunny is he? You got some great photos though I love the second one, wouldn't it have been funny if the dog had been looking at him too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, lovely pictures! What a fine looking family you are :) Seriously, it's a treat to see such a nice bunch all posing together

    ReplyDelete
  11. Louise you have a beautiful family and they are all beautiful photos but man do I just love the second one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL - we have photos like that too...though it is usually my niece that just dosen't want to join in when we do family shots. I love the 2nd one with everyone looking at his beautiful face - you got a great shot in the end tho, so worth the wait :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...