Tuesday, September 20, 2011

SJ Crafts

I have some exiting news.........Sarah from SJ Crafts posted about putting a Design Team together for her shop!!

I read her post, typed an email and hit the send button.........before I really had time to think about what I was doing!!!If I stopped to think about it I know I'd never have sent the email!

Sarah emailed me a few days ago to say that she would love me to be one of the design members........I was totally gobsmaked!!

Sarah is based in Bournemouth and has her own on-line shop,  she also holds regular open days and crops, so if you are in/near the area then check out the dates of the Events, Crops and Classes on her website.

So.... please if you haven't already, pop across to Sarah's shop to have a perusal and follow her shop blog so you can find out what the new DT are up too.

The new DT members are
and of course me.

and I look forward to getting to know these ladies......i'll be off to say hello to them this evening!!

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations Louise!!! Just popped over to the shop, some gorgeous goodies over there, she is only an hour away from me too!
    Looking forward to seeing what you create for the DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really pleased for you :) and you're in good company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello fellow teamie! It's exciting isn't it?! I shall look forward to seeing what you create for the DT! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Louise that is absolutely fantastic news you will be so good, your layouts are amazing. Go girlie :):):) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations luvvie, SO looking forward to working with you - I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations louise
    jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Louise, what fab news, I know you'll do a super job and I cant wait to see what you create.
    Take Care - Ju x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Louise - her is the link for the advent calendar ( can't seem to work out how to leave a link http://www.merlyimpressions.co.uk/kaisercraft-scrapbook-kits/3129-december-25th-advent-calendar-pack.html)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many congratulations Louise, you'll be fabulous! I'm looking forward to seeing what you create already..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Louise, a worthy member gained. Looking forward to seeing what you are going to inspire us with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Louise that is fantastic news, your work is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's fantastic Louise, congratulations! Can't wait to see what you come up with...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Big congrats to you Louise!!! How fun and exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Louise, so happy for you :) Looking forward to seeing your work for the DT. How funny, all of the DT's names begin with L or J :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Louise congrats on making the DT look forward to working with you.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...