Thursday, October 13, 2011

Captured in a card #4


England VS Argentina
Rugby World Cup 2011

Jonny Wilkinson is lined up ready to take a penalty.
Jack is sitting on the edge of his seat and shouts...

"COME ON......JONNY....

.....WILK......SKIN"
 
one card. one memory. one conversation. captured.

thanks to Sian for the Captured in a Card Idea
......and you know he sounded so gorgeously cute that I didn't have the heart to correct him!

Have a lovely weekend and I hope to be back soon to show you a sneak peak of my paper bag book.

8 comments:

  1. it's these sort of memories that are great to scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking of doing one of these myself again :) I love this. One little moment you can hold onto forever now.

    It reminds me of the time my son used to call Jos Verstappen the racing driver - Austen Stapman

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design and the colours of this! A great momento ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure when you look at this card in the future it will always make you smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card and memory...just sorry we didn't stay in the world cup a little longer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute memory to have

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea! And such a cute memory too. My 5 year old starting crying when Wales got knocked out today. We're not even Welsh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card,great colours and love all the details.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...