Friday, October 07, 2011

Is the sun in your eyes?

Ruby is well and truly Stan's dog, he's the one who lays on the floor makes a fuss of her, plays hide the ball with her, likes to brush her and spends ages getting them sticky balls out off the fur on her ears when she's been running around in the fields.

This particular day Stan came in from school and laid in the garden with her......(the photos are not too good as they were taken from indoors - so as not to disturb them) he was chatting away and sheilding her eyes from the sun.
I used mainly scraps and thought I'd have another go with the mists. Can you tell I only have one mist and its blue! (not strictly true, I do have another, diamond, but it doesn't show up in photos) I absolutely love the effect of mists but am so relutant to buy any more...because I make such a mess and I never squirt with an even look. I mean you can guess how many quirts I done on this layout? lol!
What ever you are up too this weekend, I hope it's a good one!

13 comments:

  1. Stunning stitching!!! That's the first thing that I noticed! The design is wonderful and the title adorable! Great work Louise (from another reluctant mister!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your misted paper, I LOVE the sewn semi-circle. This is a precious LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout Louise, I just love it! Those photos are just adorable and I love the stitching and misting! :) I desperately want more mists as I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just the same about mists, don't really know how to begin! I'm busy making Christmas cards this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a load of cheaper mists and I love them but I'm messy and erratic with them! I totally love this layout and I think your style is awesome right now. And that story? Made my eyes leak a bit... xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Louise this is brill :) LOVE that stitching and misting, such a great design. Brilliant use of your scraps. What a lovely story behind this LO, so sweet. James absolutely adores our dog Rolo, but unfortunately he can be quite rough and the dog will sometimes run away when he goes to hug him. It breaks my heart sometimes to see the look on James' face as the dog moves away. Thankfully Rolo does sometimes let him hug him, and he makes the most of it. Got some photos yesterday that need scrapping :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos - did he know you were taking them? Love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos - did he know you were taking them? Love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love the stitching on this! I have bought a couple of the October Afternoon inks and the colours are gorgeous - I've been trying dribbling them on pages straight from the bottle

    ReplyDelete
  10. The stitching looks fantastic. I have a bit of love/hate relationship with misting sprays. I love the look but hate the way they can clog up just when you want to use them :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Louise this is gorgeous, a new fave I think. I love the story behind the photos, so cute and the stitched circle and misting look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sitiching and the blue spray on this. And the photos are just fab.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a super LO! So creative to do your stitching like this ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...