Sunday, October 02, 2011

Photo of the Week

My photo for this weeks challenge.....

The subject is vehicles. So my photo may not strictly be classed as a vehicle, but I consider them a mode of transport........(wouldn't you say?)....especially when I sometimes scoot back from school on one!!

Does anyone else have children that have been hit with the MGP craze?

I'm looking forward to seeing what Karen comes up with this week and to see if anyone else has joined in.

Now I'm off to enjoy a little of this mad October sunshine, before I have to think about feeding the brood!! Enjoy your week!

8 comments:

  1. Fab photo, love the unusual angle!! H loves to scoot to school too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an interesting one Louise! I'm trying to picture you scooting back from school on one!

    Enjoy some sunshine for me - it's pouring here lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great composition!!! And I love that it says so much about your life right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo very arty. Would love to see a photo of you scooting home. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo Louise and I am sure for the kids these scooters count as vehicles!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great shot - very effective angle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've captured a really good angle for this photo, it's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the photo, what a great shot. I wish my kids were still at the scooter age. Mine are in cars and giving me grey hairs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...