Sunday, October 16, 2011

Photo of the week

This weeks challenge was flash photography. I always associate flash photography with inside photos so this week I'd been thinking about an indoor subject.

Yesterday the boys were at my nephews 10th birthday party and although it was outside, it was quite dark in the woods, too dark to get a decent photo. So I had to use the flash.
My eldest nephew and my three.

I thought that they very much resembled dalek's!!
Karen is off-line at the moment and will be posting her photo as soon as she's connected to the internet again.

7 comments:

  1. It looks like they had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot, the are obviously loving being dressed up ready for combat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo Louise, looks like they were having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great do they look?!! Fab photo! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fab photo Louise! The boys are very photogenic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look like they are going to get into a LOT of trouble...great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent photo Louise, ideal use of flash.xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...