Saturday, November 19, 2011

Birthday Cards

I have a few birthday's in November ......so amazingly I made a couple of (simple) cards. I say amazingly, as I kinda have a love hate relationship with cards. I absolutely love the idea of a making them but hate the fact that making them always seems to be a bit of a struggle. I'm sure it's because there is no photo to take inspiration from.




After I made these I got into the "card making" mood.......and made a start on my Christmas cards!! Next year I think I will make a conscious effort to make a card a week!! .......or more like it a month!!

8 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Louise! Love the combination of kraft and polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are lovely...I don't often make cards, as I put myself under too much pressure for them to be 'good enough' to send.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the butterfly so cute.
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.
    Wish you a nice weekend.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely! I know, my Christmas card making still hasn't got off the ground..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment here.

    Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog too.

    Thanks for share,
    * Rio Prasetyo *

    ReplyDelete
  6. Louise I really don't know why you worry about card making yours are gorgeous and anyone who receives one will be delighted. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just adorable! So simple and yet so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I always start with good intentions too. You should make more cards they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...