Thursday, November 24, 2011

Christmas Cards

Earlier on this week, or was it last week, I mentioned the love hate relationship I have with card making.........after making a few tester Christmas cards, (which I haaaaaaated!) I search pinterest for some inspiration and came across this one.

I had a look at my stamps and found that if I used my Banana frog sets Winter Wonderland and Christmas Elegance then I might be able to make something similar! am I allowed to say that these I like.......they look nicer in real life than in these awful photos - .when I'm at home now I never seem to see daylight.....a downside to the winter weather!

So using my Banana frog stamps............. some kraft cards...... and a few coloured scraps (bazzill bling) here they are.
When I ran out of Green I used Blue

 .....and when I ran out of Blue I turned to my purple scrap....inspired by Julies Purple Phase no less! 
Still using the Banana frog sets I quickly stamped a ton of Kraft tags with Mr Snowman....I'm thinking that J and S might like to colour these in for me!

Thank you for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your week.

8 comments:

  1. Those baubles are so pretty! I've been using my banana Frog stamps to make my Christmas cards too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How totally brilliant are these!! I love them and I shall Pin them forthwith!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and fabulous card,I really love them,great work:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards and tags Louise! I love their simplicity but attention to details! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple yet perfect. Beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...