Friday, November 25, 2011

O Christmas Tree....O Christmas Tree

I think I'm on a roll. 

It has been a very busy week and to unwind one evening I took my Scalloped Nestability Circles and cut out lots of different sizes .....

Still in with the purple....I have to blame Julie and all her purple posts........it's even been a huge influence when deciding on Christmas Presents this year. If there was one in purple then that's what I brought. Do you think I've just not taken much notice of purple before or is there so much of it about in the shops?

Anyway I digress, with all the scalloped circles I made a Christmas Tree and after I finished it I had a grin on my face for a while.......it does look really pretty on my side and I think I might make another so they can have pride of place on the mantel piece. 


 It was so easy to make you can find all the details here. 

I inked the edges of each scallop to bring all the colours together and used a glue gun to glue around the kebab stick between each scallop. The star was stamped twice from the banana frog Christmas Elegance set and scored to give a 3D shape, a little stickles bling and volia..........

These trees would be so easy to dress up too, I did think about hanging some decorations or adding some beads......oh the possibilities.

15 comments:

  1. Love the christmas tree louise x
    I think there is a lot of purple about this xmas, it's my daughters favourite colour so I'm always on the look out for it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this Louise - it's a great idea! Lovely colour choices too. [I've pinned it to the board http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/purple-phase/ for you].

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be pleased Louise it looks lovely and very pretty in purple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Louise, so simple yet so effective. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a VERY pretty tree Louise......I wonder if I have time to make some?!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this - thanks for the link too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous ... the purples look great!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab tree! Loving the purple too....

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really really lovely! That purple looks so fresh and right for Christmas this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab tree, and I love the idea.:)
    Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super tree - and I love purple too...so anything purple is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a fab idea and looks brilliant. Loving the colors you chose too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic tree and such lovely colours x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...