Thursday, December 15, 2011

I got my eyes on you...

....is what Stan would say if you caught him looking at you. 

Who knows where he got it from...... 

....but he kept us all amused this summer with his saying and action.
caught in action
Today I've done a couple of pages in my Christmas journal working around the photos I've taken so far. You see last week I sent off for some photos to be printed and I must have clicked the wrong box *doh* .......the photos arrived a few days ago and have parts missing and heads chopped off......I must have been having a *Der* moment!!

So now I need to get them re-printed and I think I'll try somewhere else..........is it me or are these photo places trying to save money by printing on thinner photo paper? The photos I've just received are *wafer thin*. 

How are all your Christmas plans coming together?...all my list writing has paid off, I now have everything ticked off. Just the food shopping list is left!!

16 comments:

  1. Sounding very organised! How annoying about the pics - it sounds like something I would do!
    I like this layout - it's good to capture the funny little things before you forget them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO Louise..and you DO sound very organised...I print my own pics, so if they're rubbish I only have myself to blame!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had that happen to me too and I also often seem to duplicate a lot of photos! Love the layout Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous layout, I'm loving all the layers. I'm very behind on my Christmas shopping, I still havent written my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout Louise, I love the different fonts and colours in the title :) I am so not organised for Christmas this year but that seems to be a theme with everything this year so might as well carry on with how things have been going till the year is over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout Louise, love the moment captured in the photo as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of capturing some of the little things your kids say that you'll probably forget about when they're older (mind you some of what my kids say might not be suitable for a layout!)Hope you get your photos sorted, how annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's lovely to see a fresh, summery looking layout in the midst of all the festivities! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy papers and gorgeous layout. That's a cracking photo catching them in the action like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab page Louise and I love the title! It is great to document those funny things that the kids say, I so wish I had written them all down.
    I get my photos done at photobox and am still really happy with them, not noticed the paper is thinner I will look next time now :)
    I also just wanted to say thank you so much for the lovely comments that you leave on my blog, they are very appreciated :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the page - the layers are brilliant! Sorry to hear about your photos - that sounds so annoying.

    And I'm totally with you on the lists - I'm on my Saturday list now and as I'm off to my parents' tomorrow, I'm going to leave it at that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great memories to remember. Love the fresh blues and the layered papers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great page Louise!!! I love the mix of alphas and the layering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!!!me like.
    Gorgeous page and love the photo too.
    Love the mix of alphas ,great idea.:):)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this LO! My plans r going well!!! Woohoo! Just about to do food shopping ....wish me luck! I might need it ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love your layout! i find it hard to do LO's of my son ; i love all your different fonts and colours :o) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...