Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happiness is.....

.........being together. 

Sarah at SJ Papercrafts has started a new monthly challenge - if you take part you could win yourself £10 to spend in the shop please pop across to see the 1st monthly challenge details.

I used some leftover scraps for this layout and my recently purchased Friskars Border punch which is being put to good use decorating my Christmas Journal........I'm nearly there now, on day 17 so all being well it "will" be finished before the end of January :) 

9 comments:

  1. love the photo and the detail in the corner x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic and a great shabby chic layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise this is gorgeous! Great family photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo! I'm a big fan of that punch too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely photo of you all :) I'm loving all the layers on your layout, it's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Louise, this is lovely - you've given it such a happy, playful feel with the letter stickers popping of the page a little. I love that

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its such a great photo and I love the placement of everything. Where did you get those stars from? It looks like a fab ribbon but I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!!This page is really beautiful and fabulous.
    Love the photo :):)
    Thanks for your lovely comments in my blog.:)
    Have a nice evening.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout and great photo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...