Friday, January 27, 2012

Just one Sketch

Kirsty's sketch class started over a week ago now and I've only just got around to scrapping the first two challenges.

After looking at some previous layouts and lots of sketches, I picked this one from PageMaps . I chose this one because it seems, from looking at some recent layouts, that I like the square block look.

Most of the papers used in both layouts were from MME Lost and Found Two - Breeze
It does bare a resemblance to the sketch........sort off. 
A close up
Challenge two - to spin the sketch. I had to laugh I thought I had spun the sketch only to find that I think I spun the top half a different way to the bottom half and then the flags ended up in the same place....Hey Ho!!
 ooops a little light reflection on this photo!
A close up.
 Challenge three coming up - reflection. I wonder what i'll come up with this time!!

If you're taking part in Just One Sketch, how are you getting on?

13 comments:

  1. love the sketch Louise, I'm enjoying the class x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous pages love your papers and the colours too.
    Great design too.
    Wish you a wonderful weekend.:)Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo! I love that sketch and I might have to use it too! Your interpretations are fabulous! I love the tones and the feel of the fist one best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour combination you have used on both pages, neutrals with a hint of blue. Both great layouts Louise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are fabulous, I love the sketch you've picked :) And Oh I love these papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your flag style embellidmenys and the neutral colour with blue. Very nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours and you've added so many little details! Great pages!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So it's not just me finding themselves with misplaced embellishments then! ;-)
    Loving this class and nearly finished the Wednesday prompt.
    Love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect sketch to show off your skill at layering things up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two fantastic layouts Louise I like how the pictures are so alike! Hee hee the flipping the sketch and still landing up with the flags in the same place sounds like something I would do :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the layering of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sketch you picked is one of my favorites and I love the layouts you've created x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...