Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My January Month in Numbers


As part of Julies Month in Numbers  January has been a month of keeping count with....

2012 the year of the London Olympics.


22 The number of years we have now been together.

6  Rugby training sessions attended.
3  Rugby matches watched and cheered (screamed, shouted and jumped up and down like a mad woman) at.
2  Rugby matches cancelled due to frozen pitches.

1 School trip to Cadbury world (Stan)

118 photos taken


What did you count in the month of January?

P.S Layout to follow.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing Louise [is that a new profile picture? It's very nice.]

    I'll wait for the layout before I pin it - it would be a shame to miss getting to pin something pretty! If I forget - just come back and nudge me!

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One month I really will play along, honest lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of rugby!!! :) I just posted my Numbers and I look forward to the page you make with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab month :) Hope it wasn't too cold at the rugby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely didn't count any rugby matches - brr! rather you than me lol And I think your new picture is lovely too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm playing along but haven't blogged it yet. Great numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a very cold month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 118 is a lot of photos - were there many from Cadbury's world? Looking forward to seeing the page!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...