Saturday, January 14, 2012

Right Now

In keeping with my new year goals here is the first layout of yours truly and I............


Each month I intend to complete one layout a month of our time together . The intention is to put an album together of the past 22 years, to include our early days together, holidays, days out, wedding etc. So you may in the future see some terribly photos and big permed hair!

I hope to get some blog hoping done later to see what you have all been up too.

Hope you are all having a restful weekend,

12 comments:

  1. I love it Louise, can't wait to see more x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page - and we all had permed hair. Lovely idea though and you have made a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it Louise!!! Love the idea, love the splats of paint and the confettis, love the background and the design!!! It's a rocking page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a lovely couple, love your LO. I too need to take more photos with my husband and I together. We take them so seldom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout Louise, I love all the little dots stuck around and such a cute photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice idea to celebrate your life together like that. Beautiful layout as usual, I'm so looking forward to the permed hair shots:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the page and I love the idea behind your album :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, it's gorgeous. I hope you ont mind but I'd love to steal your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page Louise and well done to sticking to your scrapping plan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great start....and what a lovely idea!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your idea, I don't have too many layouts of me and my DH so perhaps I should start. Also telling the story of how you met, holidays before the kids etc would be great to record, and something to pass on to the kids when they're older.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a wonderful idea and starts with a wonderful layout! I love the half circles and all the dots etc.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...