Sunday, February 12, 2012

Gimme Gimme Gimme.....

 Kirsty's just one sketch challenge -  to shrink down our chosen design.
12x12 crate paper random collection with MME lost and found two papers. Full story of this night is on the tag.
These photos were taken nearly ten years ago when we were one half of Abba for a fancy dress party. If you read my blog you'll know from photos that my darling husband is a little limited in the hair department.
Given a choice (even now when he's had no hair longer than he had hair) he would most definitely choose to have hair. The photos from this night still make me smile, he loved his wig and reckons that these photo's prove that hair would suit him!!!
Even with hair...... he wondered.....

......do blondes really have more fun? 

Yep you guessed... ......by the end of the night he was donning my blonde wig!!

16 comments:

  1. lol great photo! Love your page, the splattered background and negative space look great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Groovy! Love the cluster of papers and photos with the space around it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can honestly say this is just stunning, I love it ..... And the photos lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. The framing round the edge and the spattered look only serves to enhance your photo and clustered elements - looks wonderful shrunk! I like the tag peeping out too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this layout and the idea of journalling on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous Louise and fab photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos and that's a beautiful layout Louise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a gorgeous LO...but I LOVE the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those photos lol. Lovely layout to go with them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great LO - I've just done that shrinking version. Interesting playing with that size of design. Love the photos and have to wonder... do you have photos of him in the blond wig too? :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout Louise, I love the muted colour palette! That photo is sooo cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous layout! I love it all and the story is cute too! Its so wonderful that I Pinned it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...