Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tomorrow is the start of a new week - and in addition to the normal activities we also have two parents evenings and a cake sale. Baking has been underway this evening. I'm sure we have a few less cakes than we baked :)

To end a great week I'd like to say thank you to two lovely ladies, Clare and Lisa-Jane both who linked me into their blog posts this week. The blogging world is one of inspiration and it is nice to know that there are occasions when you may have done something to inspire someone else.

I have a very early start tomorrow so before I go I'd like to share a couple of cards.
Inspired by
  A couple of variations of the same card.....
 
 .....and one for the boys.
Edged with a Fiskars Border Punch
I haven't made a rosette for a while and now I'm wondering why!

They look sooo good and are so easy to make.

Thank you for stopping by, enjoy your week 

10 comments:

  1. If you need anyone to taste test any cakes, just shout lol. These are such lovely cards, I love the Kraft backdrop. Enjoy your week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those banners on the first card!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosettes are fun, love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set of cards! I love the feminine colors and touches of the first one and the second one makes me want to try a rosette on a card!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are gorgeous cards, don't know why you say to don't d cards :) they reflect your layouts, stylish, neat and inspiring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the banner cards and the papers are so pretty! I really like rosettes too apart from the folding bit as I don't have a score board!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the buff card too for cardmaking at the moment. Dazzling rosette:) hope the week isn't too busy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, especially the butterfly one, I just love the soft pink on the craft colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Louise, really LOVE the butterfly one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...