Wednesday, March 28, 2012

There must be occasions when life takes over and you find yourself with very little spare time. This certainly seems to be the case with me this month.

I hope to be back soon with some things to share, in the meantime I leave you with a photo of my number three son, Stan the man, who was eight last week. My baby is eight...I can hardly believe it.


























I have managed to take my camera out with me and get in some black and white practice for this weeks photo challenge over at Me My Camera Eye. Shame about the graffiti!

Hoping to get around to catching up on my blog reading over the next few days too.

10 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful photo Louise, graffiti and all! Hee hee, I keep thinking my life will get back to normal and slow down a bit again but it just doesn't seem to be happening so I am just resigning myself to the craziness!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Louise, I have to schedule blog time. Even with older kids who drive I still manage to fill in the time with things. But it is all worth it. Very cute picture, I love that it's black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely portrait, nothing wrong with the background, it is nicely blurred but provides a sense of place. Works well in B&W as well. You are more disciplined than myself lol. xxx

    PS - what is normal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess that's just the way life goes sometimes.... Your photo is amazing as always - I'm sure you could photoshop the grafitti out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a charmer, he's going to break some hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Louise can I say thank you :) I've been away from blog reading the past few weeks and am sitting here in a starbucks trying to catch up while waiting for my Jury Service to start, so you made me really smile when I saw your blog turn up and couldnt wait to see what lovely photo you had for me .... You didn't disappoint. Happy belated birthday Stan the Man :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ..and a handsome looking man he is too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great pic Louise...they don't stay babies for long, do they?
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous photo! Could you edit out the graffiti?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That really is a stunning photo x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...