Thursday, April 26, 2012

Jenni Bowlin Hexagon Stickers

Sarah from SJ Papercrafts very kindly sent me some of the new 
to play with.

To go with the hexagon based stickers I cut out, by hand, lots of hexagons using papers from my MME 6x6 pad Dilly Dally. My journaling is on the JB tag, telling Stanley how much I love him, and inserted under the photo.

















Some of the stickers are specifically for journaling or recording on, you can see words placed on these ones using the Glitz mini alphas.

There is something therapeutic about sitting and cutting out lots of little hexagons.....

a card for him
 and a card for her
 Thank you to Sarah for sending me these stickers I really enjoyed using them and as the sticker sheets are so generous you will find these appearing on a few more projects yet!

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous, i must get some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhh I truly adore this... Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good timing on the hexagons, I just bought some of the Jenni Bowlin paper and journal tags. Your LO and cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really do look effective, love the simplicity of the layout. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow that page is fab! I have a sheet of those exact stickers - I may have to take inspiration from this page if that's OK? The cards are great too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those stickers are very effective...I may be off to do some 'hexagonning' on my Silhouette...am far too lazy to cut them by hand!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow! This looks so good Louise. You have inspired me to go all six sided. I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stuff Louise,I really like what you've done with these- makes me want to go and dig my hexy papers out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You probably already know I love hexagons and I love both your LO and the cards. I really like the grey tones with the bright touches of red and yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look wonderful, these cards and this page! The combination of colour and pattern is just lovely. Dedicated scrapbooker!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those stickers are great, putting the words across some of them looks really effective. I love the look of the hexagons put together like a quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...