Sunday, April 15, 2012

Rugby training....

Over at Me My Camera Eye, this weeks challenge was doors. Unfortunately I never got around to completing the challenge....(sorry Karen) with a poorly one at the end of last week I never got out and over the weekend it has been rather hectic.

Instead I practiced my photography skills taking photos of my older sons rugby session this morning.
I know what you are all thinking lol more rugby photos.....I know I take far too many of them playing.....these ones might just make you smile. I've had a smile on my face all day!
 This wasn't just another rugby training session............this was a one off, possibly a once in a lifetime training session with two very.......very........very......(you getting the idea!) nice men!!

 Chris Robshaw (England Rugby Captain)

and Ugo Monye.

oh look who had to get her photo taken..........ever the scrapbooker.....

and in case you were wondering.... I really was taking photos of H's training session....
awww.......Ugo was so lovely*swoon*
 Chris passing to Harry
Harry is on the right.

To explain that we don't train every week with the Harlequins or the England team - one of H's coaches won a competition to have two Rugby Internationals come to the club to give the lads a training session. I have no idea what i was expecting really, but these two men were really really good with the boys.

Now I best get a check on reality and think about feeding the family!

19 comments:

  1. Wow what a opportunity for Harry, bet he will be talking about it til Christmas lol. They look very nice men as well ;) xx Look forward to seeing the layout for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing opportunity and I suspect that more than one layout will be made from these fab photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great opportunity indeed...glad you got YOUR pics with them too!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice for your son and you:) certainly a scrapbooking moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great experience for your boys (and you it seems!) lots to scrapbook there....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, Louise. Looks like everyone had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Louise, thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my blog :) So pleased to hear you are getting a Smash book too, you will love it!!! Really looking forward to seeing what you do with yours :)

    Fab photos and so wonderful for you and your boys, hope you had fun, looking forward to seeing more of your lovely layouts.

    Suzie xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Well impressed here :) both with the company and the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic photos, Harry must have been thrilled!! I have to say Rugby is definitely my favourite sport :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are fab Louise! So clear, what camera do you use? Looking forward to seeing those photos of you on a page lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the photo of Harry with the two Rugby Players Lou! I look forward to seeing you scrapbook that picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope they enjoyed it - sounds like a brilliant opportunity! Great photos, I really love the candid shots :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, fantastic photos. Looks like everyone had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant photos - just ready for popping onto a scrapbook page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos, I love the one with Harry on the right, it looks so relaxed and sharp. What a great thing to scrapbook! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow!!!! I am insanely jealous. Ugo Monye is wonderful. What a fantastic opportunity for the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  17. FAB fotos Lou. Mmmm hes a bit of alright!!!! Harrys grownnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! xx Nina- didnt know how to publish!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...