Sunday, May 27, 2012

26 week photo challenge

 toes to the sky...
....feet closer together please....
......lay down....
......sit up....
.....arms down....
......feet straight....
......point your toes to the sky.....

 Can you guess this weeks photo challenge set by the lovely Karen.....


..........yes its FEET............

you either love em or you hate em.

I have to say that are NOT my favourite part of the body.

All photos taken with a 50mm lens in Aperture Priority Mode.

 and my favourite one, because of the light caught in the grass





















I saw a similar photo to this last year around fathers day (I think) and kept it in mind. I'm sorry but I can't recall the source. I have a funny feeling though that it might be someones blog header and I do remember that she had four children so her feet said We *heart* Daddy. If you are stuck for something personal for fathers day then this is a good idea.....I'll be Moonpigging this photo.

Karen will be a little late blogging her feet, I'm sure when she does she will link to all the other feet photographed too.

Enjoy your week ahead and before I go.....
 thank you to the word commenters on my last post. I have a new set of words for the next batch of cards I make.

P.S. their feet were clean when I wrote on them!

11 comments:

  1. Those are such cute photos! I like the last one too. I need to get more creative with my photographs... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a card!

    I have an on-off relationship with my feet. Because I only take a size 2 shoe I would happily swap them a lot of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise they are just adorable. Think they cropped just right, and love the blurred grass in the front. JUST PERFECT
    Hugs
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so creative and so well done! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea for a card Louise!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB FAB FAB!!! Louise this is such a great idea, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL these are brilliant Louise such a creative idea. Can't decide which I like best the second or third, any of them will make a great card for Colin.
      Thanks for taking part, hands next. xx

      Delete
  7. Oh my, just love,love,love the photos and it is such a great idea for fathers day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE these photos Lou, how fab!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great idea. I hope we get to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those photos of the feet for Fathers Day. But does your OH read your blog and will it spoil the surprise?!

    I don't like my feet particularly because they are funny shaped and it's impossible to buy new shoes. Very narrow at the ankle and wider than average at the toes! Nightmare!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...