Friday, May 18, 2012

SJ Crafts Challenge

This month SJ Crafts Challenge  it's all about boys and using some of your old stash.

Great......this one doesn't take too much thinking for me. Boys, boys and more boys in our family....I do feel for my niece though, who has to put up with them all!

However I chose to scrap a subject I've been meaning to for a while now. Boys and their Toys.

It doesn't seem that long ago that if we wanted to find something out we had to make a trip to the library. These days the answer can be found pretty much instantly. On a day out (Kite Flying) something cropped up (for the life of me I can't remember what it was!) so when we sat down to eat our picnic out came the phone and hey presto we had the answer.


If you'd like to take part in the challenge or see what the DT created then please pop across to 

15 comments:

  1. Can't beat a boy page :) I have some like that...tho that is DH on the phone. Love the colours and the chevron and clouds - it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those tags in the background. I call iphones smug phones as they have all the answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layering on your LO..and you are so right- finding answers to things is so easy these days!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even my little boy told me to Google something the other day! I love this layout with all the negative space and that fabby chevron popping in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially like how you've used the threads here, both in bows and those lovely spirals ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the tags behind the photo and the pop of red from the chevrons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too love the chevron and the design of the page x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your page, so many little elements that go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta love chevrons:) even the word itself makes me smile. Great layout. Phones not a problem in our family unfortunately the xbox is:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this layout with the splash of colour x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe..I remember the days of working in the library when everyone had to come to the library to find out the answer!

    I love this - and isn't that grey paper gorgeous? I think it's my favourite pattern I've used all year

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi Louise, just pooping on to let you know I've chosen you to receive the Liebster Blog award :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the little clouds and the layered tags. I remember at school at project time you would go to the library only to find all the relevant books 'out'. At least that's not a problem with the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fab page and such a great memory - that is exactly what happens with our family and friends except it is usually me whipping out the iphone to check lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...