Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Words......

A while back I pinned this card from Danielle Flanders.
What a lovely idea and so simple.
As a simple kinda girl with lots of scraps and an alpha sizzix die set I spent a while cutting out some letters.
  Now...... what other word cards can I make.....
and on typing this I realised that the most obvious word would have been LOVE....!!
I'll have to remember that one for next time.

 Can you think of words that would work well in this way? 

I'm liking this card making and think I'm on my way to having a little card stash for when an occasion occurs.

On hooking out the dies I found an old embossing folder.  A quick run through the Bigshot......

......and another card added to the collection.

Oh for the simple things in life. 

14 comments:

  1. These are lovely cards, Louise! Really like that embossing folder too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use for scraps of pretty paper, - I really like the grey cardstock you've used as your card base. I must dust off some of my embossing folders too,a great idea for a quick card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cards, simple and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple. Perfect. I have a word for you - I have used "Today" a few times on cards becasue you can follow it through on the inside with lots of different greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely and as already said simple but so effective. What about 'Smile'. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab idea! I love the tree one best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are perfect Louise. Sometimes I use 'Hi You' as it can cover birthdays or just a note.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, lovely cards that make me wish I had a cutting machine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cards and that kraft card works really well with them - just really like the clean and simple look....which I never quite manage when I make cards, I need lessons :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards, they're so simple but so pretty too. How about 'Congrats'?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple...but so effective! Think I'll be 'borrowing' your idea
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards. How about celebrate ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello,nice cards,simple and to the point!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love them all.
    Words: Friend, Beautiful, Sorry, Remember...
    Perfect for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...