Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lily Bee June Sketch Challenge

Bangers and Mash with lots of gravy - one of my favourite meals - the boys love it too.
 
Working late one evening a picture text came through on my phone from my husband. He'd cooked dinner for the boys. The dinner doesn't look appetizing at all in the photo but I had to scrap it as this is so typical of him and of course the boys find it so amusing.
This is what happens when dad cooks you dinner.
The inspiration for this layout came from the Lily Bee blog and there June sketch challenge
I still have some Lily Bee papers left so I can feel another layout coming on. 

Enjoy your day.

15 comments:

  1. What a fun LO...gorgeous papers!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the title of your layout! My husband always cooks sausage based meals too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout Louise! I have to say my hubby is the cook in the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats the sort of thing I imagine my other will do when he cooks our little girl dinner! Love the LO and the story behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! This is really cute - what a great little moment to document. When dad cooks here it's always fishfingers and frozen peas..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, I bet they love it when dad cooks. Great layout, I love the colour combinations you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout and the journalling!! A great moment to document!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I love it! Definitely one of those "little things" that gets missed from so many albums. Gorgeous papers there too, I've seen a few people using them and I feeling envious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great thing to make a layout on- it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's those moments that are so special x

    ReplyDelete
  11. he gave it a good shot:):), cute idea to scrapbook!! Thanks for the visit today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh lovely page, especially the tile and the photo made me laugh so thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha ha, what a fun dinner! Love those lillybee papers. The long title looks great, and I love the stapled string! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely this story - I love the eyes on the mashed potato! Beautiful page and gorgeous papers/colours

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...