Sunday, June 17, 2012

Preparation

In preparation of Saturday's all day crop (which if it hadn't have been for good friends wouldn't have taken place....so thank you) I completed two layouts to show for the multi photo layout challenge. 

The aim was to create a layout instead of a mini book using a minimum of five photos on a layout using flaps and folders. As I had to take lots of photos to give you an idea of how this layout came together I'll show you the other layout in my next post. Apologies now for the umpteen photos.


Photo 1. This is how the layout looks closed. There are three main flaps that interact with each other

  Photo 2 . Opening the layout
 
 Photo 3. This is what it looks like with the top of the three folders open.
 Photo 4 . Folder one open - all the folders are stitched to the main 12 x12 patterned card.
  Photo 5 . A folder within a folder showing more photos.
 Photo 6.  Folder two open.
Photo 7 - Top folder open
Papers and embellies all from the Echo Park Note to Self Kit
 Photo 8. Each folder, folds over completely and looks like this. The journalling on here is what Harry thought about his fantastic day with two England Rugby Players. I did smile this is what happens when you become a teenager.....you don't have much to say!!!

Yesterday I was amazed at the number of ladies who participated, they said it was a lovely way to get some many photos on a page. I'll be back soon with some more photos.

I hope you have all had a super Fathers Day with your husbands and dads.

15 comments:

  1. Wow, really clever. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, I love how all the photos pile out of the page - it is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an amazing layout Louise, fantastic way to tell the story completely with all the photos. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louise, this is a beautiful layout! When I come to Scrapbook next, could I borrow it to have another closer look at it please, as I'd like to give this a go. My one I did was very basic. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hidden photos, what a great idea to showcase lots of photos from one event. I can see why everyone enjoyed making it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's fantastic:) lol about teens, never much to say except when the latest game comes out or in a middle of your favourite tv programme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos and layout Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever Louise..love it!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are my favorite types of LO's, lots of photos on one page. The folders are a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is remarkably creative Louise!!!! I love it, I love the style and the interactivity that it allows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Louise x
    Would love to see it in real life :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's amazing! I'm another one who would love to see it in real life. I have twiddly fingers now from wanting to play with all the flaps. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cool, I love how it opens out into such a big spread. It packs so much in! I love interactive layouts. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. All I can say is wow! What a beautiful and interactive LO for such a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its brilliant! Great subject matter too ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...