Friday, June 22, 2012

Red White and Blue...

 .....is this months challenge over at SJ Crafts.

With all the Jubilee celebrations this month I am sure that most of you will have photos that are perfect for this challenge. It would be lovely of you to join in.

I haven't yet managed to get my jubilee photos printed so I chose the Red White and Blue theme for a group photo of Harry's 13th Birthday. I remember (oh I so do......and it was many many years ago!) how big this birthday is.
6 boys and a tent = no sleep

Wishing you all a lovely weekend....and some sunshine. Absolutely pouring down here at the moment.

14 comments:

  1. Love the bunting, and another lovely layout. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red, white and blue colour scheme is really cool, the bunting looks amazing, and the numbers stamped at the bottom look fab - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here too and it is so cold I even have the fire on. Are you sure it's June! Lovely page - I love the circular bunting :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the details on your page Louise! The stamping is pretty fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bunting is fab..as are the numbers!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page, love the bunting and all the stamping....you have me worried now about what happens when mine reach that number :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this page Louise! The bunting is gorgeous and the stamped numbers look great, fab idea might have to "borrow" that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I just love it! Love all the 13's and then the one red one! lol I am sure there was no sleep! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic page, love the bunting and the stamping x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this page! It really does emphasize what an important birthday it is

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do so love the red, white and blue even before the Jubilee:) Great banner style idea too. Gosh 13! It seems so long ago that mine was that age.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous LO and the bunting is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore this layout, I just love the style and all the white, brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...