Sunday, July 08, 2012

This boy is so cute

Today I should be sharing photos from this weeks photo challenge over at Me My Camera Eye only I haven't managed to look at the photos I've taken...they are still on my camera. Sorry Karen, I will try to sort them this week. 

 So instead I'm sharing a layout that was prepared for the All Day Crop, interactive folder and flaps challenge. I meant to attach the photos to this post  and forgot....never mind it's here now. 

(apologises for the reflection on the photos)
All black and white photos with one colour photo amongst them.
I'd forgotten how terribly cute he was ......

 Just look at those kissing lips....he still gives me kisses like that now....bless!

And there's the flap with a 4x6 photo underneath.
Tomorrow is the start of a new week and we are on count down until school finishes.....lets hope it starts to brighten up for the school holidays.

14 comments:

  1. Love this Lou it's probably my fav layout of yours. I love that secret pic and the black and white is really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful page and yes he is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous page, love the effect of all b&w apart from one. LOL don't worry about the challenge - mine haven't turned out as I had planned due to the weather. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute indeed. I love the overlapping mini-alphas. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweet page - and I really like the secret flap :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, super cute pics of Stan!! Love the page, the b & w is so effective!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Supercute...boy AND layout!!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a grand way to showcase those photos - love the idea of just one in color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are seriously cute photos.....love the hidden photo flap

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a looker?! He is adorable and your page(s) are too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Louise, I LOVE that page, what a great idea to use all those photos and I agree he looks so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm counting down to the end of school too although I have another week yet:( great layout and cute photos. The flap is very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!!!!this page is really lovely,love all your photos wonderful idea.
    Fab work:):):):)Hugs Merethe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...