Sunday, August 05, 2012

Photo Challenge

This weeks challenge over at Me My Camera Eye is people. From my earlier post today you'll know that we spent yesterday in London........and it was very busy........people everywhere. A great opportunity for this weeks challenge.

Five boys and my brother-in-law leading the way.
Possibly my favourite photo, taken from the Millennium Bridge. Can you see that the Westminster Bridge is lined with people.





















Coming over Millennium bridge down onto Southbank.........busy busy busy....


...and one with the flag.

Lastly some of the crowds that gathered to watch one of the street shows!! 
These three did make me laugh!!


Thanks for stopping by, I have some more news & crafty stuff to share so I'll be back soon.

10 comments:

  1. These are great, Louise. I can't pick a favourite - they all capture the atmosphere so well.

    I'll be late with mine again, hoping to take them on Tuesday,

    ReplyDelete
  2. London is full of people just lately - been fun seeing everyne enjoying themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to get a glimpse of what I guess you could almost call behind-the-scenes. Your photos have a wonderful immediacy to them - they make me feel like I'm really seeing it all happen in front of my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bridge photo, we are all on a high at the moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, thanks for the warning. we are going tomorrow so at least I am prewarned.Should be fun though as your photos show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun to see these photos Louise! I love the shot of the river and Westminster bridge :) I think you have really captured the essence of the games here with the crowds of people!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos Louise, how lovely to capture it all for posterity.Lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderfully happy photos! Makes me wish I was there - the atmosphere must be thrilling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set of photos Louise, the second and last have to be my favourite. Great detail in the second and like the movement in the last. Thanks for taking part. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great snapshots - it looks really "bustling" with activity.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...