Sometimes I just can't help myself.........usually its the chocolate that calls me from the cupboard....this time its Rinda's photography Scavenger hunt. I'd seen all the posts popping up over blogging world and all the fabulous photos....I even checked out Rinda's amazing list. But that is as far as I got..........could I fit this in over the holidays, probably not...especially if I needed to hunt out items on the list.
Still every time I've been out I've seen potential photographic opportunities, in the back of my mind were horses, angles, fountains and ........well that was it. I decided I just had to join in with you all.
6. A historic landmark - Nelson's Column. If you look closely you'll see his Olympic makeover.
7. A person playing a musical instrument. This photo makes me smile.......while watching him Jack (who's ten) announced "I'm not going to give him any money, he'll probably spend it on cigarettes!"
8. A person dressed as an angle. This was the coolest outfit (apart from the Bronzes..)
9. A fountain. In Trafalgar Square. The boys managed to find an area to sit and be photographed.
10. A horse at Horse Guards Parade, London
15. someone dancing.
swing hanging from a tree hanging swing. Not strictly what was asked for so I'll have to find another photo opportunity.....wanted to share this photo though...would you swing from such a height?
21. A picture of you standing with something that symbolizes your nation. I'm not sure who would recognise this photo as symbolizing my nation! It is the statue of Charles I with me on the left and my sister on the right.
or what about this one, the London Eye............do one of these qualify do you think?
Heaven knows what was so funny!
I've made a start now so I'm going to write down the list to take with me. Happy scavenging.