Sunday, September 23, 2012

Echo Park Kits

I know it looks like I haven't done much scrapping recently but behind the scenes I have been working on a few little things. This week SJ Crafts shares with you a my love of 12x12 kits. 

I've used a few of these kits previously for different projects, this mini book using the This and That Charming Range and Interactive Layouts using the Note to Self Range. This week I'll be using Documented for the Record 2.

If you'd like to see what i've been up to then please pop across to SJ Crafts. 




8 comments:

  1. Love the colour combination here - off to see what you've been up to. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Echo Park!! And I love how you've used it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sneaks Louise, just of to SJ's to have a look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sneaks Louise, wonderful layouts too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful collection of teasers - of course I'll have to have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that collection and been and had a look :) Fantastic work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am playing with some of this collection right now and I love your little sneaks! Of to check out your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...