Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pretty Parcels

Recently a lovely friend had to have a short stay in hospital. Before she went in I wanted to give her a little gift and as a scrapbooker I knew she'd appreciate her gift in a decorated bag. 
The circle in the middle of the doilie was covered in a spotted washi tape received from
 While I'm thinking Fantastic Ribbons I was overwhelmed by all your lovely comments on the washi coffee post and wanted to say a big thank you to you all.


P.S Oh my!! there were lots of lovely comments....really.....blogger has decided to mess up my last post and its comments. All the comments are still in my reader but not on the blog. I know i'm technically rubbish with modern technology but i really am thinking that blogger occasionally has a mind of it's own. It can't possibly be the operator....can it!?!?!?

10 comments:

  1. She'll love it....gorgeous (and probably use the bits off it on a page :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I love polka dots and I'm sure your friend loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely due to blogger - you will not be the only one. And your little gift is so very pretty. Did your friend like it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's beautiful Louise! I hope she gets better soon and that she appreciated the gift. Also just wanted to say how much I loved your 12x12 DT projects - fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogger totally does its own thing - in fact, I have a phrase 'Blogger it!' when things go awry ;)

    That bag is just gorgeous, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an absolutely beautiful gift bag, I am sure she will be delighted with it and it will make her stay in hospital all the more bareable. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is beautifully decorated Louise, I am sure it cheered her up so much! Couldn't be the operator, must be blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It would make anyone feel better just looking at it!

    Last week I opened up my google reader and discovered that all the blogs I follow had completely disappeared! they came back, but not until the next day. Strange blogging times indeed

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how pretty - love the dimension you've included here.

    Blogger definitely has a mind of its own...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...