Thursday, September 27, 2012

Shimelle's Starting Points

It was good to see that Shimelle's scrapbook starting points is back. Even if the layout I put together resembles very little of the starting point!! 

That's what happens when papers get moved around.....I really should have stuck them down fast.
Papers from Echo Park Sweet Day Collection Kit



























Tomorrow morning I am attending the World's Biggest Coffee Morning in support of Macmillan Cancer Support. I am sure that we are all familiar with the dreadful disease that takes the life of so many people.  I have some cakes baking in the oven as I type and I've made some Christmas Cards for the raffle. So wherever you are if you are participating in the World's Biggest Coffee Morning then here's hoping that we raise lots of money for a very worthy cause.

7 comments:

  1. lovely layout Louise and I hope you have a sucessful coffee morning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos - I often find it difficult to follow sketches. Nice page no matter what :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful page! I love your take on it. We have been doing a coffe fundraiser for the past 3 days at work with tomorrow being the last day! Good Lucy and I hope you raise loads of money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your great photos made me smile! and the bunting is so cheerful with perfectly matched colours. Lovely ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute Pics and the design is wonderful. Love Shimelle's starting points. Awesome LO Louise!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the coffee morning was a huge success.

    Lovely layout! Funny how sometimes the papers get moved around and you can't remember where you want them; and other times you can make something great out of it, isn't it? This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! I wouldn't have recognised it from the starting point but why would it matter when its just for fun and it is, a starting point. This is why I love sketches etc so much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...