Friday, September 28, 2012

Welcome Gitte

I thought it would be nice to write a little about a dear friend of mine. One that will soon be leaving the UK to return back to her homeland. This lady is amazing....i love her to bits....she's very very funny, very very kind and very very talented. She knits, she sews, she bakes and now she scrapbooks. As well as being a whizz with numbers she has two beautiful daughters and a very very very tall husband!

She hasn't left the UK yet and while she is still here we are trying to hold onto her. The reason for this post is to introduce her to you all.  As I said she is very talented, creates amazing layouts and projects and on many an occasion I have tried to encourage  tell her to blog. Just yesterday she wrote her first post at Anything Home Made.  It would be lovely if you could pop across to give her a blogging hello.

Here she is at an all day crop earlier this year.
I was so touched by her post, I've always known that one day she would return to Denmark, but with her move getting closure I know that I am going to miss her and her hugs dearly (If you have ever been lucky enough to experience a Danish hug then you'll know why I'll miss them!).

So with a lump in my throat I would like to wish her lots and lots of luck with her imminent move and will look forward to a Danish scrapbook reunion when she's all settled in her new home.
xx

5 comments:

  1. Gitte sounds like a lovely lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall pop over now. It sounds like she is going to leave a crafty gap in your life but how lovely to be able to stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank heavens for skype, blogs and other such things! Glad you got to meet Gitte.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will go and have a look. My second mum (my mum's best friend) was also Danish and a lovely lady. They are a talented, crafty lot those Danes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She seems lovely, I've popped over and said Hi! I hope you manage to stay in touch across the miles. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...