Friday, November 16, 2012

Frosty Festivities Blog Hop


   Jennifer is hosting a fun filled weekend of creativeness.
Her weekend started two hours ago and now it's time for the Frosty Festivities blog hop.
You may well have arrived here from the lovely Lizzie, if not and you stopped by on the off chance you may wish to pop across to Jennifer's and start the hop from the beginning.

However you got here, a very warm welcome to you all.
It's good to see you. Enjoy the hop.

 If you comment on all the blogs along the hop Jennifer is offering this super giveaway. Be sure to let Jennifer know you've been all the way around though.
Giveaway Prize - All entries must be received by Monday the 19th of November at 10.59pm GMT.


I especially love this time of year, the cosiness of the nights drawn in, the build up to Christmas. Somehow I don't feel guilty about staying in.....cutting and sticking..... when the weather is dark and dreary outside.

For my contribution towards the blog hop I'd like to share with you some, no.... no,  lots and lots of snowflakes. After making this wreath I feel in love with these snowflakes and made some more Christmas cards.
Here they are all misted and sprayed for a beautiful Christmas shimmer and sparkle.
After making these cards I didn't think I'd make many more this year. You just never know do you!



 Layered up these snowflakes look pretty cool eh?
A different center can change the look a little.



A whole batch with a dab of stickles glitter glue here and there to add more sparkle.
A change of background sets the snowflake off lovely too.

If you managed to scroll all the way down here I do hope you haven't completely flaked out
 (pardon the pun! :)).
There are a few more blogs you need to visit before you arrive back at Jennifer's. Your next stop is the lovely Mel at I Speak Melsh, who really made me smile yesterday with her hampster antics.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the hop.

P.S. In case you manage to get lost along the way (always happens to me!) here's the full blog hop list.

47 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous - I'm pleased to see those pretty snowflakes again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your snowflake cards, so clean and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, might have to try and have a go at some like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, classy looking cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look wonderful on cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't flake out! So simple but stunningly gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm flaked out but because I'm on nights tonight and tomorrow. Love this and will be pinning the wreath I think, Thanx
    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the wreath and I love the beautiful simplicity of the cards too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very pretty! You've got me wanting to pull out the Slice and start cutting some snowflakes right away :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous flakes...the cards look so classy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so pretty, I love how different they look with a different centre or background, it really changes the feel, but they're all lovely! I have a sudden urge to cut a whole bunch of snowflakes!

    Thanks so much for joining in with the blog hop! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the snowflake on the craft card really stylish and sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love snowflakes...real or not!! LOL Love your cards...might have to make some more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They all look so wonderful! So elegant and clean and simply stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooo, those are really lovely, Louise! Some people are going to love their cards this year.
    I have a snowflake die somewhere I think... got it last year... I wonder....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards look gorgeous. I have made good use of that snowflake die too. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so elegant - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These cards are so simple but so elegant and beautiful - really lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your snowflakes sure do look great all layered up, hard to decide if I like them on the white or the kraft cardstock more!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous cards - those SIX pointed snowflakes look beautiful, especially loving the ones on Kraft card - very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The cards are stunning. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful snowflakes. They would make a great garland.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loved the sreath and these are so elegant too!
    The stickles and bling really finish them off!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the variety! And snowflakes are one of my favorite symbols.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  25. really pretty elegant cards. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those snowflakes are so beautiful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love snowflakes so this was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your paper snowflakes, such a pretty addition to your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Absolutely gorgeous! I may be making a few of these myself!

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW - those are incredibly classy cards. I am going to have a go at something similar

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh these are pretty - love the contrast between the white and kraft. Hmm think I might have to try something similar. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful snowflakes and gorgeous range of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh My!! Louise .... the snowflake wreath is simply stunning but I have to say I think you've "topped" it with these cards! They really are beautiful especially on the kraft background! xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love those snowflakes....they look nearly as good on cards as they Did on that wreath!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lovely cards louise. I like the way the craft shows the snowflake off.

    ReplyDelete
  36. The snowflakes are fabulous and love the cards

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful and elegant snowflakes :) Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I saw your wreath over on the SJ Crafts blog and fell in love with it. Using the snowflakes on cards is inspired, they're beautiful winter cards!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love these and they would look great as decorations on packages also! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  40. These are absolutely gorgeous, they look so sophisticated and professional. That's so much for sharing them - and I hope you don't mind, but I'm pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love them...I love how you make the simplicity of them look soooo easy yet they are sooooo stylish (I wish my cards were like that!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Your snowflakes are just heavenly:)

    ReplyDelete
  43. I LOVE the layered snowflakes and the tone on tone cards!!! I am sorry I missed this hop as I was visiting my in-laws for Thanksgiving. I am glad to be back home now and catching up on my favorite blogs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi Louise,

    nice Blog, like your Style!
    I´m totally in Love with the BigShot-Snowflakes too!!!! Your Idea for a door-decoration is great! It seems like a decoration for my door too... :-) *gg*

    Stay crafty!

    Susi from Germany

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...