Saturday, November 24, 2012

Inspired by Winter....

.......is a series of posts over at SJ Crafts. Sarah the lovely owner would like you  to know a little more about her design team. 

Today it's my turn, so if you fancy finding out a smidgin more about me then you'll need to visit SJ Crafts design team blog. While you're over there you'll be able to see what i've been up to this week.

papers from the Carte Bella Merry & Bright range.
























It was lovely to be invited to take part in Jennifer Jumbles blog hop last weekend. It was even lovelier that so many of you took the time to stop by and leave wonderful comments. They are all very much appreciated. Thank you.

9 comments:

  1. It was fun reading a bit more about you and I love those stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise, thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog. So need to catch up and see what everyone has been up to. Will take a peek at SJ Crafts now.
    Suzie xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am off to do my 'nosy'!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those stars are so fab Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've already been and read :) I love the stars they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those stars Louise, they look fantastic on the plain branches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to read your post! I'm with you on the paper - I have to really stop myself and think about other things I need, but I usually cannot hold back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous stars:):):)

    Wish you a lovely weekend:):)

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed your post over at SJ Crafts & those stars look great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...