Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Studio Calico Yearbook

Hello Blogging Land

It's not good to be home, back to piles of washing, ironing and freezing cold weather.

We've been away for a couple of weeks having family fun time in an amazing place....they'll be more about that once i've straightened myself and the house out.

I wanted to stop by briefly to let you know that SJ Crafts has posted two of my layouts using the super Studio Calico Yearbook paper kits 
 
Please pop across and have a look - thank you.

 Products used  Studio Calico Yearbook

Products used  Studio Calico Yearbook

I'm looking forward to catching up with you all and seeing what you have all been up to.
 It may take me a while!

12 comments:

  1. Ooh, looks lovely Louise!

    It's great to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed catching up with what's happening with you :) looks like your still creating amazing projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello stranger! Good to see you and more of your lovely layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, looking forward to hearing about your holiday and what goodies you bought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home! May your house clear itself and the washing pile disappear quickly!! Off to look at your layouts x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh looks lovely - I've just had some yearbook delivered with my last SC kit too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some intriguing views! and noce to see you back - hello!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! Sorry I have not been by for some time :) I'm off to have a look at your layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back!!:):)
    Your pages are gorgeous and I love them both,stunning work:):)

    Wish you a lovely day.:):)

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back off to have a look now x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...