Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Wishes

It went well. Harry's Business Enterprise Fayre , that I spoke about here. He made his own Christmas cards to sell and 20 minutes into the sale he telephoned me to ask me if I could bring some more cards with me when I came to the Fayre. More cards meant the Christmas cards I'd made for family and friends......if you don't receive a Christmas card from us this year, you now know Harry sold it :). He was so pleased (mainly because he could keep his profits), he sold cards to some of the teachers including the head mistress and had some lovely compliments.

School and work has finished *yay* for Christmas and I have finished the last of my Christmas pressie shopping. I've had to make some more present tags and I did manage to squeeze in a butterfly frame present for a friend. I hope she likes it.
 I've made a few of these in the past (here and here, with the original post and link here) and still love them.

 Can you tell how high it stands, I was worried after I'd glued it all down that it may have been too tall from the frame, thankfully it fitted perfectly into a box frame. If  you are wondering the flower center was a necklace from Primark. I took the necklace apart and used all the charms.

The weekend will be busy, so....warmest wishes to you all for a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Thank you for continually reading and commenting and making me smile......have a lovely time xxx

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous frame, I am sure your friend will love it. Have a wonderful time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Harry's cards sold well...Happy Christmas to you and yours too Louise!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely frame and what a clever young man to sell all his cards, and yours to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous (love the pins, very clever)
    Congrats to Harry on his entrepreneurial skills and Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea for your boy! Cards are always a good seller for me, too.
    Ridna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful gift - I'd love to receive that :) Merry Christmas to you and yours x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is delightfully pretty - and I am sure it will be loved :). Glad Harry's enterprise was a success too. Wishing you a Happy Christmas too ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's great Louise! I love Primark for taking things apart too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pleased Harry did well with sales. the frame gift is gorgeous! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful news about the cards! I hope Christmas treated you all well and I'm wishing you all a Very Happy New Year. All the best for 2013

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Louise
    Your gift is gorgeous,love the colours:)

    Wish you a Happy New Year and all the best for 2013:):)

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...