Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Wrap it up

For me ribbon plays a huge part at Christmas time. There are cakes to edge, decorations to make and presents to tie. Thank you to Fantastic Ribbons who sent me some gorgeous wired ribbon to play with. I have to confess that I've never purchased wired ribbon before and I was a tad worried!

After having a play I'm now a convert and shall be using wired ribbon much more in the future. This stuff is so so easy to manipulate, you can bend it, twist it and just about get the ribbon into any position you fancy.

These few Christmas presents that look much prettier with wired ribbon bows to dress them up.
 
Now I've made a start on the wrapping I best carry on.

14 comments:

  1. Very elegant and stylish! Happy wrapping :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful! That ribbon is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Louise these are looking so gorgeous and really finish off the wrapping a treat.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh your christmas presents look gorgeous! I always love wired ribbon because it is so much easier to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,I love them all,so elegant and stunning.Your ribbon are gorgoeus.:)

    Wish you a lovely week.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! I've been wrapping pressies all afternoon but they look nowhere near as lovely as yours do!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty. I love the kraft with the snowflake and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had forgotten how pretty wired ribbon can look....am off for a look at your link!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Louise, love your gifts! I do this too, and adore ribbon and brown paperbags and brown parcel paper. I always love that simple but classy look. I have tons of the stuff, and think the effect is amazing!!! I'm sure whoever your gifts are for, will be absolutely delighted! Oooh, and I also love your added snowflakes, just wonderful!
    Suzie xxxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! I do like wired ribbon to make bows.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look gorgeous.....I hate wrapping presents.....but think I may have to try some wired ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work, Louise :) I'm rubbish at tying bows so wired ribbon is a lifesaver for that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely, lovely ribbons and bows:) wishing you all a Merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...