Friday, February 15, 2013

..to my hearts content

February is the month of love. 
I saw this tutorial by Erin Stewart the night before last, immediately I grabbed my circle punch and some scraps.
I sat back down in front of the telly and started to punch away.

After roughly five (((loud))) circles my husband looked over
"are you really going to sit there and do that all night" he said.
My circle punch must have been the loudest punch I own!!
"Just give me a minute" I mumble.

A short sharp burst of punched cicles and I settled into sticking them down.
 Here is the end result, all framed and ready to go.
papers Echo Park Everyday Eclectic





























Last night....when he was a work....I punched and punched to my hearts content and made a few more of these layered hearts. 
It's not long now until Mothers Day.

19 comments:

  1. It's really pretty! What a perfect little gift that would be - wouldn't it be nice for a nursery too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this louise, must make one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so gorgeous. LOL can just imagine Colin's look!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to have a little giggle at hubby's comments ... they just don't understand do they??!! The heart is gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, so gorgeous!! I can just imagine my DH saying the same thing to me...actually he already does when I put my heat gun on!!lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous and well worth risking upsetting your DH :) Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely, lovely, lovely ... I could see these on a card too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! My grumpy hubby gets like that when I start using sharpie pens - he hates the smell and sound of it on paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Louise! You really should market your box frame gifts. Where do you get the frames from out of interest?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh YUM Louise - a beautiful frame and I love those papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a beautiful project - love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you know I laughed at your hubby's comment, I could just imagine mine saying the same thing :) what a lovely, lovely project this is :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful project Louise!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aren't they a pain:) Don't care when they sit and fidget next to you, or swish the newspaper pages. Made me smile anyway and so did your lovely heart.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really pretty! It would make perfect Mother's Day gifts indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is lovely and gorgeous:):)

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah - you need to invest in a sizzix machine with circle dies ;) I get dh to cut out for me too 'it will go faster if you help' on occasion.

    This is lovely - I hope the recipients like it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...